Speedy Vegan Taco Salad with Salsa Vinaigrette
Craving a lighter Taco Tuesday? This vegan taco salad provides a colorful mix of textures and flavors that you'll come back to every week.
- 1 lb vegan ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup vegan shredded cheddar
- 1 cup julienned or grated carrots
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 can kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup radishes thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup neutral-tasting, store-bought vinaigrette
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- crushed tortilla chips for garnish
Cook the vegan ground beef according to package directions. For the best flavor, make sure to cook until it starts to brown.
Sprinkle in the taco seasoning and stir to coat. Set aside.
In a large salad bowl, combine the mixed greens, vegan cheese, carrots, cherry tomatoes, kidney beans, and radishes.
Toss with the salsa and vinaigrette.
Portion into individual bowls and top with crushed tortilla strips and sliced avocado. Best when fresh.