Let’s cook up something successful together.
If you’re a food blogger or brand looking to turn up the heat on your content strategy or SEO presence, I can be your sous chef.
I have over five years of agency experience with content marketing and SEO in industries from business and finance to health and lifestyle. On top of this, I’ve graduated from two online culinary schools and have over four years of restaurant experience. Food-related blogs and brands are my sweet spot, blending my passion for culinary art with my professional digital marketing chops.
Here’s how I help brands grow:
- Conduct keyword research and competitor analyses to surface new content opportunities
- Optimize existing web content to capitalize on all relevant search traffic potential
- Ideate and create new SEO-focused on-page content including blog posts and landing pages
- Edit and proofread content for accuracy and clarity
- Consult on SEO best practices, UX improvements, and other content marketing related goals
- Report on organic traffic and rankings changes
- Assist with recipe development and testing, bringing years of culinary experience to the table
Here’s what I won’t do:
- Social media outside of Instagram
- Paid search, Google ads, PPC
- Meat-centric content or companies relying heavily on animal products
Here’s what others have to say:
Karlie is an incredible content marketer with a high degree of SEO excellence. She delivered time and time again for our clients in competitive industries, showing that she was not just a great writer but a great all-around marketer, too. I’d highly recommend her for any content marketing project.Ross Hudgens, CEO, Siege Media
Karlie was easy to communicate with and very good at what she does! I loved the blog post she wrote for me and the work she did.Amy Sandidge, Foodie and Recipe Developer, A Red Spatula
Having worked closely with Karlie for several years, I’ve been able to see her skills in action first-hand. She’s a whip-smart writer, content creator, and SEO expert who always delivers on deadlines while leading others with empathy. She tackles any freelance or client project with ease and will help get your content where it needs to be on the SERP. I highly recommend hiring her for your content and SEO projects!Sarah Hollenbeck, Content Pro, First Page Strategy
Ready to work together? Drop me a line!